Teeth are an important part of our mouth. We chew food and eat with our teeth, so we must take good care of them. Dental problems are becoming common these days. Disease or injury to your teeth can cause teeth to fail. It can also occur due to decay in the teeth.
Dentists recommended using bridge dentures as a solution to tooth loss. However, dentists also advise people to use dental implants to deal with tooth loss problems these days. It is also called replacement tooth root. Dental clinics offer quality services for dental implants. When we use an implant, it offers a strong foundation for our teeth. There are many advantages to using implants. Let’s know some benefits of dental implants in Plano.
Implants Improve Your Speech
People with tooth loss may face speech problems when they use a denture; an implant is the best solution for this. If you have tooth loss and face difficulty in speaking, consider getting a dental implant from our dental clinic. We do the best dental implants.
- The main reason for speech problems with dentures is that they don’t fit in the mouth properly and make you mumble while talking
- Some people who use dentures slur their words instead of speaking clearly
- Dental implants make your speech clear. The teeth don’t slip while speaking when you use an implant
They Are Durable And Long-Lasting
Dental implants are better than dental bridges as they last long.
- While a dental bridge may need to be replaced after ten years, you can continue using an implant for your whole life
- Implants are durable and don’t get damaged even after prolonged use
- An implant blends with your jawbone and is non-toxic. It is the best replacement tooth made of titanium
Implants Make You Feel Comfortable
Using dentures may cause discomfort, but there is no problem with implants.
- Removing dentures can be uncomfortable. Dental implants don’t need to be removed and are very comfortable
- Implants are convenient to use and permanent
- They become a part of your oral cavity, and you don’t face any problems with them
Match The Color Of Remaining Teeth
Dental implants are available in a wide range of shapes. It matches with the natural teeth.
- Dentists use implants that are of the same color as the other teeth in your mouth
- Implants fit in perfectly in the area where you have tooth loss
- The implant looks like the other teeth, and other people will never know that you are using an implant
Makes The Teeth Stable And Firm
When there is tooth loss, a gap forms in the teeth. The teeth next to the missing tooth bend towards the gap and become crooked. The teeth can shift from their natural position.
- Tooth loss may impact the way you eat and chew food. It puts an effect on your facial beauty and looks
- A poor bite can lead to headache and pain in the jaw
- Using a dental implant makes the teeth stable and firm in position. The teeth don’t shift from their natural place
Implants Prevent Sagging And Aging Of The Face
Tooth loss makes your face look sagged, and the facial muscles may collapse
- Missing teeth can cause the formation of wrinkles near your mouth. Your lips may become thin
- The chin may look more pointed. You may look older with these changes on your face
- You can avoid these problems if you use dental implants. It can stop the sagging of the face
- Use dental implants if you want to prevent looking aged and older
Dental implants are the best replacement for missing teeth. If you have a tooth loss problem, talk to a dentist about using an implant. People who want to get an implant done can schedule an appointment with us.