Teeth issues are growing common nowadays, and we are responsible for these issues. There are many of our habits that affect our oral health, and we are not serious about the outcomes of those habits.
If not cured at the early stage, all the teeth issues finally lead to the loss of teeth. What are the habits and causes that lead to teeth problems or, indirectly, teeth loss? Some of such reasons are enlisted below –
- Unable to maintain proper hygiene i.e., improper or irregular brushing and flossing.
- Bad dietary habits such as eating or drinking too hot or too cold
- Eating a lot of fast foods.
- Smoking and drinking.
- Drinking impure water and somewhere our polluted environment is also one of the causes of teeth issues etc. are the common causes of dental issues.
Pinnacle Dental is celebrated dental care known for its outstanding dental services. All types of dental services are offered at the dental office, from routine cleaning to dental implants treatment. The dental office is caparisoned with a qualified and experienced dentist whose dental skills are famous in Dallas and known for its world-class dentistry.
Doctor Steve Jang is the preeminent dentist of the Pinnacle Dental. He is considered the Best Dentist in Dallas because of his dental knowledge, skills, and personal behavior with his patients. He makes the patient comfortable to quickly tell him all the dental issues he or she is facing. At the Pinnacle Dental, all treatment for missing teeth is available, and one of the options for missing teeth is a dental bridge.
What is Dental Bridge?
A Dental Bridge is a common, affordable, long-lasting, and generally safe treatment for missing teeth. The dental bridge is so named because it truly bridges the gap made when teeth are lost. The bridges are caparisoned by the single or more artificial teeth/false teeth known as pontic, held in place by two dental crowns, or abutments.
Types of Dental Bridges
- Traditional Bridges – These bridges are mostly used and consist of one or more pontic or the artificial teeth, and they are cemented to the natural teeth adjacent to your missing teeth. You can get the Dental bridges by visiting the office of Pinnacle Dental.
- Cantilever Bridges – These bridges are another option for replacing the missing teeth and somewhere quite similar to traditional bridges, but in these bridges, pontic is only supported on one side by the abutment; however, in conventional they are supported on both the side by the abutment.
- Maryland Bonded Bridges – Are also called a resin-bonded bridge or Maryland bridges that are made up of plastic, porcelain or porcelain fused to metal. Metal wings on each side of the bridge are bonded to the existing teeth.
Some of the Advantages of Dental Bridges are enrolled underneath –
- Restore your smile
The foremost advantage of dental bridges is that they are ideal for restoring your smile, and they will give you a beautiful smile. They bridge the gap between the teeth, and hence they remove all the ugliness that is visible because of the missing teeth and gives a patient a beautiful and cheering smile.
- Chewing and speaking
Apart from restoring the smile, dental bridges also improve a patient’s ability for proper chewing because it is impossible to chew appropriately without the teeth. Dental bridges will make a patient able to speak and chew properly.
- Enhancement of look
Dental Bridges are also utilized for enhancing the look of your face because missing teeth lead to shrinking of the mouth and loses its proper shape. Dental bridges will provide the ideal and proper shape to your mouth and enhance your mouth’s look.
You can visit Pinnacle Dental to see the dental care excellent we offer. You are sure to get best oral care here.